Saturday, April 9, 2016

Meditations for Saturday, April 9th



Touchstones Meditations for April 9
Saturday, April 09, 2016

Saturday’s Touchstones Meditations quote is by Sydney Smith, and it states “It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can. Today, I will remember that I am not alone. I have help in many forms, and I will do what I can.”
This quote is all about being productive and achieving a lot, even when we feel overwhelmed because of very big project or too much tasks. Just work a step by step, each day, until the project or tasks are finished. 

Card Reading for Saturday, 4.9.16
The Lovers card, 6th card, is in reverse, and it indicates that you feel that something isn’t working out for you and you are getting tired of pursuing it because you might feel like you are wasting your time. You might feel that there might be too much negative energy around you, maybe making you lose hope. (Yeah, I do feel like I need a change of some kind).

The Page of Wands card indicates that you are now moving into a new chapter in your life by moving in another direction in order to help you pursue your goals. (I have been checking out OC Meetups in order to check out what is out there nowadays. So far, it is an interesting social engagement, just to meet different people and see what others are currently doing. Let's hope something comes out from it).

The Magician card is also in reverse, and it indicates that you might feel unproductive this Saturday. (Yeah, I feel a little unproductive because I am seeking other ways of doing things in order to change my path and improve situations).

In the numerology aspect of this reading, these three cards add up to 8, and the number 8 means power. You have the power to change your life and make everything work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment